Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Mark of Beast

Staff


Name Mark Francisco
Title Lead Pastor
Bio Hi, my name is Mark Francisco. I am happily married to my wife Diane and in our over 30 years of marriage we have been blessed with 4 great kids. Our children have been equally blessed, as they are either married or soon to be married. My family and I have been living in Coquitlam for over ten years.

Prior to CAC I pastored in Alliance churches in Sherwood Park and St. Albert, Alberta. I have a Bachelors degree from Brandon University in Manitoba, and a Masters from the Canadian Theological Seminary, and a Doctorate from Bethel Theological Seminary in Minneapolis. I have also been chaplain for the RCMP, the Simon Fraser University Football Team and served on numerous boards. After personally experiencing Rabbinic training, my passion for training Biblical leaders inspired co-founding Fifth Gospel Encounters; a ministry that connects western Christians to our Jewish roots through Rabbinic teaching at ancient sites in Israel. The response to these trips has been amazing in terms of personal and professional development in those who come with us.
My responsibility as Lead Pastor at CAC includes establishing and implementing the mission and vision of our church. As the primary speaker, I lead this church in a team approach with our elders and staff. Prayer, raising up new leaders, and working with the elders and staff is my focus. My primary concern is balancing the outreach and spiritual growth of those God places near us and expanding our kingdom vision for our church community both locally and internationally.
My personal interests revolve around my wife Diane, my kids, some great friends, my life-long passion for sports and working alongside my dedicated Church staff. I also really enjoy a good cup of coffee, great food, and living in BC.
« Go Back
  • Benjamin Chung I would also add "the Mark of Beast" from Revelation I had during the years 2003-2004, the time of great tribulation.
    Yesterday at 7:39am ·
  • Becky Scott I don't understand your comment, but that's ok.
    Yesterday at 10:06am ·
  • Benjamin Chung well, here is the scoop. Mark was the henchman (sp?) for our Ohlhauser, and an Alliance boy. They are different from us. He has been known to carry an attitude, like not just "Better than Thou" but also "Hollier than Thou." He was instrumental to dismiss people and to make them feel small. In reality, he is just a Kings Jester, a Joke. I called him mistakenly when Charlotte Kinvigg was being removal by a scheme, (The Grand Ohlhuaser told her to work as a Chair for Maxwell Center, and proceeded to reduce and removal her role), I called Mark after received a letter in distress from her, and I got this cold, calculated response from Mark, and he perhaps called Ohlhauser thereafter informing him this letter, which he also received. Charlotted was the sacrificial lamb, duped into Ohlhuaser's scheme, so they could shut down the Grad school in orderly fashion, and removed all its endowment for college use without informing the donor. Maxwell Center (Grad school) was reduced to Maxwell Chair (undergrad), all because of Grand Ohlhauser, and Mark to me is the beast.......literally. So in the tradition of the fundamentalist teaching, I cited Christian sacred text to back up my claim: Mark is the Beast, who has received the mark of the beast, and it is recorded in the Book of Revelation, which I also had a revelation, and his time there during the Board of 2003-2004 was my traumatizing experience, so it is call the Great Tribulation, according to Christian Sacred Scriptures? Kap'eech? Uncle Ben
    Yesterday at 10:23am ·
  • Benjamin Chung and as Jesus of Mark, it is not for those outside of our circle to know this, this is for the insiders only. For those others, I would use only parables, for you it is to know the kingdom and its secrets. :)
    Yesterday at 10:27am ·
  • Becky Scott Ok, I hadn't gotten the connection to your link, hence my question. I don't know all the details (and don't want to), so I will miss things. If you want me to understand in the future, you'll have to explain :).
    Yesterday at 10:34am ·
  • Benjamin Chung You're the best, :)
    21 hours ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment